The first and original ladybird tower designed by Wildlife World – copied ever since. Some don’t even have the hollow central core for the ladybirds to shelter in!
- Made from natural air dried FSC certified timber logs.
- Cleverly constructed to provide a hollow central chamber filled with straw to provide insulation and security for beneficial insects.
- Access is provided by paths drilled through the sides of the log.
- Central chamber is protected by the apex roof.
- Complete with a ground pole for lawns, sheltered flower beds or even in planters.
- Smearing ladybird food on the entrance holes may help attract occupation.
- No chemical preservatives needed.